About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Thursday, October 17, 2013

10/12/02




I had all these great things I planned on writing about last weekend as Josh and I celebrated our 11th year of eing married, but I was sick, and tired, and honestly, I never got a chance to sit down and blog....

Last Saturday was beautiful, almost as beautiful as it was 11 years ago.  The eweather was perfect, I was surrounded by family and friends, and I was marrying Josh....my knight in shining arrmor, the man brave enough to marry me, who loved my family, and wanted to be with me!!

Over the years we have had alot of bumps in the road....Sometimes I think we have had more than most people our age, but somehow we managed to stay together, still love each other,and survive.
We have 1 angel baby, and two beautiful kiddos here with us....sometimes I look at them and think we must have done something right to get not one, but two kids with amazing personalities, beautiful kiddos who love us, love God, and are insanely smart!

We have lived in two states, 6 houses, had numerous gerbils, 3 dogs, survived job losses, and other losses, but still manage to stick together.  :)

Joshua Steven Ralph, Thank you for putting up with me every day, thank you for loving me, thank you for loving my family....I cant believe we just celebrated our 11th anniversary, and I can't wait to see what the next 11 years will bring...just think athena will be almost done highschool in 11 years.....hopefully we all will survive!  LOL!!







No comments:

Post a Comment