About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Monday

So today I am having a rough day....not an emotional day, but a rough day. I am exhausted from the last few days of little sleep- from being up with athena who has been sick- and then doing our regular schedule during the day.  On top of it my girl is not the most pleasant when she is sick (unfortunately like her mommy) and today she has just been flat out rude and demanding...which of course I am not letting slide, but man, it is tiring dealing with the meanness....
anyway, I am trying to get things done here as well since I am leaving on thursday, so yeah I am trying to be super mom today and it just isnt happening....LOL!!!
so now that my brownies are done and cooling I am going to go snuggle with my girl and watch a movie...maybe it will help both of our moods!  :)


This is a picture that athena drew yesterday- she is an amazing little artist- it is a spider in a web






And this one I just had to put in because it was just too funny!  Yes that is my son naked holding a paper plate over his "man parts"  LOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment