About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

family day

Yesterday we planned to go to echo with the kids and explore and just have fun as a family.....It was fun, I wish that my other half would have been a little more into it, but the kids had a great time, and that is all that really mattered.
The cafe was not open (even though it said it was) so luckily I had packed a few snacks which held the kids until we were done for the day -yes, I know we could have left and come back after lunch, but that option was not thought to be best-  so we had a really late lunch/early dinner at papa johns after we went to echo, and then had banana splits for dinner/dessert at home ....all in all a fun day. the kids were sooooo tired it was kind of funny :)
I am definitely thinking about getting a membership so we can go whenever we want, and it wouldnt be a pain if we only go for a couple of hours ......we will see  :)
I know most of you already saw these on facebook but I wanted to share again....

in the kids play space, the turtle tank has a special tube so kids can see what its like...really cool!

playing on the sailboat in the playspace...really cool! I think the kids would have been happy to stay in this room for a few more hours!

in the frog section: the computer takes a picture of you and puts your face on a frog body...this is athena :)

the water sensory area...super fun...another place the kids would have  loved to play  for alot longer!

calebs turn to be inside the turtle tank

the kids made animal masks after learning about mammals etc..they had fur from all different animals, as well as skulls for the kids to touch and look at, and at the end they made masks...athena is a red fox and caleb is a black (and a few other colors) bear.



Since I forgot my camera yesterday these were taken with my phone, which actually didnt do too bad a job....today is a baking day, and a cleaning day......possibly a play date later this afternoon, but if not then we might head out to play in the snow.....happy wednesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment