About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Friday, February 15, 2013

sick...tired....whiny.....

So sickness has "blessed" our family...Caleb started with a little stuffy nose and fever, then Josh got sick...he went to the dr to find out he had the flu...of course by the time he went he was at the tail end of it , and was basically almost better....thankfully I had nicely kicked him out of our bedroom on monday becuase he was keeping me up with his cousghing and thrashing...so that is one less room I "get" to disinfect....Athena so far has been healthy. She claims it is her baltic amber necklace that is helping her...frankly I dont care what it is as long as she stays healthy :)
Yesterday I woke up feeling cruddy...slight cough, headache, ridiculously tired...of course I would have loved to climb back in bed and sleep, rest etc..like my other half got to do for 2 days....unfortunately moms dont get sick days, so since josh went to work yesterday afternoon and had to work late I decided pizza delivery would be dinner. I just didnt care, didnt want to clean it up, didnt want to convince my kids to eat whatever I made...pizza is easy they like it...
Then after the kids were in bed, I made some tea, and climbed into bed to read for a little bit...hoping to be asleep nice and early.  I did get to sleep early. not as early as I would have liked, but still earlier than usual....

Anyway, I am basically complaining and whining becasue I am frustrated, and tired, and wishing that I didnt have to be the one to do everything all the time. to be the one who makes sure food is on the table, clothes are clean, kids are bathed, homework is done, kids get dressed and ready for school, kids get to school etc.......

Maybe that will be my mothers day present......probably not....but a girl can dream right?

1 comment:

  1. Just know that you are not alone! I have felt the same way lately. I hope you can get some rest. :)

    ReplyDelete