About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Sunday, October 23, 2011

sick house

this has been a rough week.  It started with my girl getting "the virus".  and then sharing it with all of us.  My boy turned 3 tuesday and spiked a temp the next day. this "lovely" illness has stuck around and made my little boy very sick. he has eaten only a few things over the last 4 days and drinking barely enough to keeo himself hydrated....also he is silent. literally.  his throat hurts and so he just doesnt talk or play or anything...so weird.
on a more positive note. my girl seems to be feeling better. thankfully she is going to school tomorrow...
I hate it when my kids are sick.     I just want to take away all their hurts and make everything ok again, but unfortunately that isnt the reality. So far so good. both kiddos have been asleep for over an hour and havent heard any peeps....maybe it will be a decent for sleep. 
On a completely different note. I just watch most of the new show once upon a time....different, for sure, not sure how I feel about it...anyway, gotta go to bed who knows what the night will hold for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment