About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

where did my baby go?

3 years ago today...almost at this exact time we welcomed our "little man" into this world.  He didn't waste any time and was born nice and quick  (3 pushes) ....I remember Josh and I commenting that if we literally didnt see him born we would have wondered if he was really ours...super white skin, blond hair and big blue eyes...not exactly what we were expecting seeing as Athena looks just like me! 
Since being born Caleb has lived in 2 states, 4 houses, had 2 surgeries, 1 ER visit, 2 dogs, and 1 awesome big sister!  :)
He is my happy go lucky little boy, who loves everyone in his family, and was so excited this morning to wake up  "I 3 now mama?"   and then mad when we dropped his sister off at school and he didnt get to stay " I 3 now, I can stay at school"   :)
Tomorrow we are having a little party with playgroup hopefully the little man will be somewhat social....then saturday mom and dad are coming over for pizza and cake...not bad for turning 3! 

I still can't believe how blessed Josh and I are. we have 2 beautiful, smart, funny, (usually) happy kids who love us so unconditionally......we have our boy and our girl, and yes some days are much better than others, but I would not trade what we have for anything.

Happy Birthday my "baby" boy. I love you. and cant wait to see what this year will hold for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment