About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

tuesday

Today was supposed to be my last day at  Evergreen, but due to circumstances out of my control I ended up having to call out to take care of my kiddos....After picking up athena we went to buttered noodles to play and check out their "goodies"  my boy had a complete meltdown so we had to leave (thats the rule) we went home and rested for a little bit and then decided  to head to the apple orchard and get some apples and cider....sooooooo nice outside today!!
After that we had to stop at big lots for a few things, and then we went to the park for a bit....thankfully I had planned a crock pot dinner anyway so we got to stay at the park a little longer :)  we got home and pretty much ate dinner, and headed up for bath time....then the kids kind of fell asleep...not a tough evening for sure! ;)
tomorrow is playgroup and I can't wait!!!  Then tomorrow night athenas got a bonfire thatwill be really fun...hopefully I can get caleb to snooze so he can come with us  and actually stay awake  :)
Happy tuesday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment