About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Friday, September 23, 2011

finally friday!

SO if yo have been reading my posts you would know that I have been struggling with my girl lately....well, this afternoon she was wonderful! We had some attitude pop up, but it went away pretty fast, which honestly, I needed. I worked this morning, and was almost hesitant to go home, but now am glad I did  :)
Today was her 6 week progress report for school, and she got S or S+ in everything!! and an O in showing reverence for Gods word...pretty cool!  by the way S=satisfactory and O=Outstanding...anything else was "negative" so I am thrilled that she is doing so well. just reinforces our decision for private school...
Tomorrow I am off...And I promised the kids we would stay in our jammies, and snuggle since we dont have to go anywhere unless we want to tomorrow!!!  I Sooooooo need this...hoping for a super fun day tomorrow...unfortunately my hubby has to work, and we are so thankful for all the hard,long days he puts in for us!!!!  LOVE YOU JOSH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment