About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Saturday, September 3, 2011

what's up?


Hi there!
It seems like forever since I have posted, and I feel lik I have all these thoughts running around inside my head and I am not quite sure which ones to grab and write about and which ones to put away for another day......
 my nephew griffin james, or as athena and I like to call him "little g"  :)

                             Alex had a great time working outside with athena and caleb.

well, my brother and sister in law and my 2 nephews were here for a week, and it was so nice seeing them, but it was really great to see how the cousins just pick up where they left off and played really well the whole time! They went to the park, buttered noodles, the fair, and just had a really awesome time playing together. I felt bad when my kiddos realized that they went home today...they actually cried poor babies...
<<<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>>>
If anyone reads the posts that I dont publish you know that I have been having a hard time emotionally and really I have no reason for it. I tend to get overwhelmed and then just have trouble functioning and being happy, but it seems that my black cloud has lifted and I am feeling more like myself so I amhoping that this "better" mood continues.

                                    Athena on the first ride....she picked a "fancy pony"
                     Of course Caleb went on a car ride, and of course he picked yellow!
                        next up athena was "driven" by her brother (and also her cousin later on)
The fair has been going on, and as a friend of mine texted me yesterday.....I am such a carnie! I LOVE the fair! I love the food, the atmosphere, peoplewatching.....and now that my kids are older, I LOVE watching them have fun!! They went on rides, played games, watched the circus, saw animals, and just had a great time and it was so much fun doing the fair for them!!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<
Joshs back is slowly healing . he goes to the pain clinic early october so we will see what they say. I am soproud of him though. through this back pain he did not miss 1 day of work! I know there are some people who would say, yeah, and he shouldnt miss, but this is a big deal and I am very proud of him!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Athena has finished 2 weeks of kindergarten and is doing great! I am biased, but she is the cutest kiddo in there, and daily we are reassured that we made the right decision in sending her to a private school this year.  yes it is a huge sacrifice, but its worth it for our girl!!

                                                  athenas first day of school

I have friends who are having babies...its baby season right now! 2 down, 2 to go that I know of :) it almost makes me want another baby, but now my "babies" are becoming so independant that I wouldnt want to change anything. This next phase in our life is full of fun and lots of surprises!!!!

                                                                                                              Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment