About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Sunday, August 28, 2011

hurricane Irene....

short and sweet....hurricane irene as of right now at 8pm tonight, has been a disappointment. just rain. lots and lots of rain.....although now as I am typing this I am hearing the wind starting to really take off....
I am hoping that athena will have school tomorrow because she will be so disappointed to not get to go to school.............anyway, not to sound so negative, but I was kind of hoping that we would experience a minor hurricane just to say we experienced one here in vt, but its probably for the best......we will see in the morning  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment