About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

20 teeth!!!

Today was dentist day.  The kids both had appointments and this was calebs first official visit.  Athena did an AWESOME job and was so excited to hear that her teeth are starting to get ready to be loose (ie:not ready yet but it made her happy!) and that she had 20 teeth!  very very exciting!!!!
Caleb watched the whole time taking in everything and seeming ok with being next.....then it was his turn....not so excited  "mama, I dont wanna open my mouth.....no not my turn....I wanna go home..."  so, he got to lay on me in the chair while they counted his teeth and applied flouride....he cried the whole time, and it lasted maybe 5 minutes!  as soon as he got to get up he stopped crying and went to pick his prize   hmmmm.....oh well,
the dentist is awesome, and so patient and kid friendly (it IS a pediatric dentist) and made athena feel like a big BIG girl and didnt make caleb feel silly for being afraid.
Oh, and Caleb has 20 teeth too!!!  Crazy!!!!
so now we have new flossers, and toothbrushes to try out tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment