About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Sunday, August 7, 2011

1 whole week...well, almost!

So I have been a minivan mom for almost 1 whole week, and I have to say it.....I LOVE my van!  <cringe>  I know, my good friend that tells it like it is told me that I can count on her to mock me since I always said I would never ever drive one......yep, gonna have some great comments from her aboutthis post, but seriously, my stroller fits, the kids have space, there is a dvd player, the kids have space, it has a back up camera...the list could go on, but I digress...
seriously though, does this mean I am a grown up? I guess married with two kids, and now a minivan kinda makes me an an adult :)

Yes, I still miss my green audi a4 with power everything, 5speed, moonroof, tan leather interior......yes, that was a pretty car, but now I have a husband, and two beautiful kids, and they are so much more awesome that that audi....seriously, I mean that......really its true, plus audis are really expensive to repair :0)

Before anyone thinks that I am seriously comparing my family to a car, I am not, that was my slightly off sense of humor trying to be funny....

I do love my van though!!!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment