About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Monday, August 1, 2011

monday maturity.....can it be I am growing up?

all right, I am going to make this quick because I am tired, and still have a few things to do before I can relax and head to bed..... tonight I officially became a "minivan mama".  yep, after those of you who have known me forever pick yourselves back up off the floor, I will explain.....
So, yes i am the girl who said I woudl NEVER EVER drive a minivan no matter what....well, two kids later, and a need for a new vehicle, and I find myself buying, and even slightly excited about this new minivan.  It gives us so much more room for the kids, and has the cool back up camera (maybe I will back up more often now) as well as dvd and cordless headphones for the kids. Plus TONS of storage/stow and go space...I could literally sleep in there , there is that much room!  LOL!
It is silver and doesnt have every option we could have had, but it has what we need, and thats whats important.
I had to laugh when the salesman started telling us about the deal with the vans, because one of my friends also just bought a minivan and she seems to be loving it as well!!  I guess that means my friends and I are moving into that next phase of our lives where we all drive minivans....and you know what...I think I am ok with that!  :)
gotta run, but cant wait to "play" with my new van tomorrow night after work.

1 comment:

  1. They are the most convenient and practical thing with little ones! I love mine.

    ReplyDelete