About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Thursday, August 4, 2011

free find for the day!!

For those of you who know me, you know that I have a slight obsession with craigslist....I have found some really great stuff on it and I love that I can find awesome stuff for really cheap :)
well today I randomly was looking at the free stuff and there was a listing for a bag of tupperware...I called and spoke to the "girl" and decided to go get it, even if I got one or two things it would be worth it because it was free....so we headed to the house and I met the "girl" out front.  side note: why am I putting "girl" in quotes you ask....well her name is jenifer but when I got there "she" was a "he" with ponytails, hightop sneakers, black miniskirt, earrings, and no top teeth...iiiiiiiinteresting...ok back to the real story...
she had a huge garbage bag of tupperware and a box of tupperware and some other goodies....I thanked "her" and left, but not before athena asked me "mommy, is she a boy or a girl?" that was an interesting conversation in the van!!! :)
Anyway, after we sorted through my goodies, we had a huge pile of bowls,containers, tuppersilverware, collander,plates...and even some things for my mom too!!  super exciting!! and it was a great price.....FREE!!!!  and we met an interesting person as well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment