About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

we are all ok :)

 feel after my last post that maybe I should explain myself a little bit....First off I am ok, and I have been talking to someone about my "issues" and we have a plan....I love my kids, and would never trade having them for anything, and I am very proud of my hubby...I have been struggling personally with some things, and he has really stepped up and I am proud of him! :)
Monday was probably close to one of the worst days I have had in a very long time.  I lost control with my kids, and went in to have a horrible day at work, came home and just couldnt wait to go to bed and have the day be done.
Yesterday morning was much better...I was calm, my girl was calm, and  the boys had a great day together, I cam home to supper simmering, dishes done, and the house in some sort of order....
This morning Josh took the boy to my moms for an hour while I went to HR for my health screen...pick up my girl, and went to visit a friend who is home and recovering from surgery...it was nice to talk to her and let the kids play for a bit...
Every day gets a little better , so dont worry about me I am working on me the best way I know how (along with help from some professionals)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment