About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Monday, September 26, 2011

what a great weekend!

well, I have to say that last week was rough...but by the end of the week I was working hard at making a serious effort to be happy and gentle.  Saturday was lovely...yes it was rainy and gloomy, but me and my monkeys stayed in our jammies all morning, and had fun coloring and playing....later on we went to costco and everyone was happy :)  it was a "thumbs up day" <---athenas description of the day.  sunday was also nice. the kids slept and we went to church, then my moms for lunch,a little apple picking with grammie and boppy, the park and then home again to play a little before Josh got home from work.
This morning was nice a smooth.....I had to wake up both kiddos to get ready to go and drop offs went well.....work was boring and made me feel useless and unecessary, but thats ok...tonight we went to visit my friend who is having another surgery tomorrow....I hope that this surgery will take care of the infections and she can start to really recover......
anyway, I am determined that this will be a good week!  How about you? what are your plans for the week??

No comments:

Post a Comment