About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Saturday, August 18, 2012

so tired

I am feeling tired in every sense of the word.  I am mentally tired, today has been a rough day. Athena was awake way too early, and didnt go back to sleep, and has been rather unpleasant today.  (But I have managed to stay calm and not yell)   I am tired of being tired, I am tired from not sleeping well over the last week and a half.  I'm just tired, and need some encouragement.....I miss my out of state friends, and would love nothing more than to text one of them to meet me at the bike path for a walk.....I'm bumming a little cuz Josh will be out of town starting tomorrow and not back until wed night, so I think I am tired just thinking about doing it all by myself for the next few days....The kids are watching The Lorax right now and when its done we are heading out....maybe to my moms so they can play outside and I can just sit (or clean the van) but we will see....After they are in bed tonight and Josh gets home I "get" to go out and get groceries......usually I look forward to that since Im all alone, but Im just so tired I don't even want to do that.....oh well....how is your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment