About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

blah

I have been sitting here at the computer, thinking about all these things that I want to say, but nothing makes sense once I start typing.....I love my kids with all my heart, and want to think that I am doing things right, and teaching them the right way to behave, but sometimes I feel like I am doing everything wrong.
I have a headache tonight.  I am tired.  I have a pile of laundry that needs to be folded and put away, a kitchen that should be a little cleaner than it is, and a bunch of other things that I want to do to organize my house, but at the end of the day I just dont have anything left in me, and I just want to go to bed and pray for a decent nights sleep.
So, I am going to spend some time with Josh and then go to bed and read...Tomorrow is (thankfully) a new day, and no matter what we will have a fun day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment