About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Friday, July 6, 2012

friday...yay!!

Yesterday I posted the words to a song that has got me through a lot lately....I can't go into the details too much yet, but had a very encouraging phone call, which led to an encouraging evening.  Again, I am sorry that I cant go into much detail and this is so vague...I should be able to post more by the end of the weekend.....
It just amazes me how the Lord  just keeps taking care of our family, in ways that we just dont deserve.  Just when we start thinking how on earth are we going to ..........   he shows us, and works in ways that are just amazing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
So, I have been gluten free for almost 2 weeks, and this morning hesitantly weighed myself...I have lost 5 pounds so far!  I know it sounds silly, but I was so excited!!!  No matter what I have done, tried, or taken since caleb wasa year old I have not been able to lose weight....I guess being hungry, and not eating my carbs has been worth it....I m gonna keep trying this....hoping to find some recipes and some gluten free crackers/bread....to fill in the gaps when Im hungry...

Stay tuned, and I will be able to explain the above post soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment