About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Monday, July 23, 2012

my inspiration.....

Quick blog right now....I have a friend who also blogs......actually she is the one who told me that I should start blogging :)
Anyway, she is not only a blogger, but a mommy to two awesome kids (that she takes lots of pictures of, and they are soooo photogenic!!) as well as she is working on writing a book (that I cant wait to read someday)
She is doing a giveaway on her blog, and I thought that I would share her link for those of you who dont already follow her...I would love to win the giveaway too, but even if I dont its a great way to get her blog out there. So check her out...heres the link:
http://www.deannajsmith.com/2012/07/baby-bash-giveaway.html

Today I was inspired by a simple voicemail message.  Im not going to go into details right now, but basically it showed me that I should not give up, becuase when we least expect it, what we have been hoping for can fall in our laps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment