About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Oh what a beautiful Morning...Oh what a beautiful day!

So today is Joshs day off, and it started with us being able to sleep in (until 730, but hey I will take it!) playing with caleb and relaxing a little bit this morning before heading out to get athena who spent the night at grammies.
we had mommy and thena time at buttered noodles while daddy and caleb had time at the"tractor store" which is conveniently next door!  we then had to run to walmart for a few things, but the whole time the kids were happy, incredible well behaved and it was just a really fun morning!!!  now we are home resting ---josh is watching a movie with athena while I get to use the computer and Caleb is of course playing with his cars :)
This afternoon we are planning to head outside again to play at the park and get ice cream, and a perfect dinner for this perfect day is burgers and dogs  :)  yum!!!
I feel bad for Josh because lately the kids want to spend the whole entire day doing stuff with him and he wants to be with them that he ends up going to work the next day more tired than before.....but he does say that its worth it and that means so much to me!!!!
well, off to have more fun!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment