About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Friday, May 6, 2011

Roller Coaster Day

For some reason today has been rather emotional....it could be that :
1) the kids had our wedding video playing this morning when we all got up (they like to watch it randomly)
2) I had a meeting at the place we really want Athena to attend kindergarten , which means my baby girl is getting older..
3) I am incredibly tired after an off night of little sleep....
4) I am feeling overwhelmed with life lately
5) Got some news that frustrated me this morning and have to make some decisions about it...
6) Realized that this weekend celebrates my 4th mothers day as a mommy....and it is amazing how much my life has changed since becoming a mommy,and how even though right now Caleb is hollering because he "needs candy" right now (and I of course said no)   and I would so much rather be quietly reading a book and relaxing, that is not my life right now.
Right now my life is  serving my husband and taking care of him, and raising my kiddos .......and as frustrating as some days are, I really wouldn't change a thing.....well, maybe I would add a few hours of sleep once in awhile, but other than that....nope, I love my kids, and love the life that we have together with our awesome little miracles  :)

So, to all you moms.....Happy Mothers Day weekend, enjoy your kiddos, and I hope we all have a lovely day spent with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment