About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Friday, May 20, 2011

quick note...for now

so I have been a bad blogger again, and havent written for awhile.  I keep getting moments that I plan to write about, and then by the time  get to a computer one of my children seems to interrupt my thoughts or need me for something.....I think I am going to ask santa for a laptop for christmas so I can write while I am in bed, or if anyone of you reading my blog feels super generous you can just gift me one :)  just kidding....or am I :)

anyway I have to go get the kids ready we are heading to the salon for haircuts before vacation, and thank the Lord I am getting my eyebrows done as well!!  I HATE that I have to basically not do anything to them for a week before I go (gives me the best results) because I swear in that time I grow a unibrow...anyway, you didnt really need to know that, so on that note I have to run!
I will write later........I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment