About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday

I realized this weekend that I need to focus on the good, and be thankful for the little things.  Lately I have been overwhelmed with negative feelings, and frustration with things that I have no control over.
Yesterday I got to go out for a short time with Josh....he needed new ear buds so we went to best buy-alone- we had a conversation, and were silly, and I drooled over the kindle fire :)  then we went to DD and got coffees....it was maybe a whole hour, but it made me feel so much better.  We had fun with the kids when we got home later, and we laughed....I laughed so hard I cried "the good silly tears right mommy" and it was just nice.
Today was gorgeous!!  I worked, but the kids had a blast at my parents. They played and explored and even got to drive the mower all by themselves "boppy let go for 2 seconds and I drove without help" I only wish I had pictures of that....oh well, I am sure there will be another time :)
So....I am watiing for my hubby to come home.  He is still working......I know, I guess they have a huge project that they need to finish and since tomorrow is supposed to rain they wanted to get in as much work as they could.

No comments:

Post a Comment