About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Thursday, May 10, 2012

optimistic

So today is my  (hopefully)final re eval which if its the final one means so much!!  it means no more PT, less dr appt and I can sign off on the car accident!! yes I am thankful that I have had awesome care, and that I have healed quickly from this, but honestly, it has been such a pain giving up my mornings of my days off for pt and then being tired and or sore and I feel like since february my house just hasnt been clean cuz I havent had the time to just get it done.  dropping off and picking up athena every day, plus appointments and trying to get errands done, and UGH!!  anyway, praying so hard that today is the last appt.....I will keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment