About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pink Sneakers...yep you read that right!

So I decided not to let my shin splints get the better of me, and went shopping today to get some new sneakers.  Now, I am the worst sneaker shopper ever. Sandals- great, strappy heels,clogs,boots, anything else and I'm good to go, but sneakers, I am so lost! I wandered around trying not to get distracted by the super cute sandals that were on sale, trying to find the "perfect" sneakers that would not be too wide, would cushion, and support and help me look good while working out (because really, that is the most important part) ;)
Well after finding 2 pair that I liked that were within my budget I found out that they were out of my size "you must have a popular size ma'am"  
ummm...MA'AM, come on!!(granted the kid who helped me was probably only 18!)
Anyway, moved past that and found 2 pair that I liked. and amazingly were in my size!!  So I tried one on each foot to really feel and see how they looked....wanting to just buy both so I wouldn't have to make a decision, but in the end these won out:

http://asics.fashionstylist.com/pink-high-heels/asics-gel-sora-high-performance-running-shoes-3.html

Hot pink running shoes by asics....I know     I. Bought. Pink.Sneakers.    that's what happens when I'm set free to find sneakers on my own.
Oh well

Seriously though, I just got back from my mile walk and my shins.....well, they feel fine yay!!  some of my other muscles are not very happy with me, but they will get over it (I hope)

I hope you all are having a great memorial day weekend, I know I have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment