About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

wednesday......

So this has not been one of the better weeks for us....Sick kiddos over the weekend = super tired mommy.  We were still able to have  a fun weekend as a family.

Monday, well Sunday night I was up alot with caleb for some reason, and then the day just wasn't a good one. There's just no other way to describe it, just not good.....

well, apparently sometime between Monday night and Tuesday afternoon someone decided to break into our car and take our GPS, Josh's sunglasses, numerous little things, and my phone charger.....I am thankful yes that 1)no one was hurt 2) they didn't damage the vehicle....but come on!!  I am trying so hard to be content and live here, and then this happens....GRRRRR.......

Today I decided I would have a good day if it killed me!  I had PT this morning, but thankfully Josh took Athena to school today so I didn't have to do the back and forth to williston more than once.  I was able to get some cleaning done before so that was a bonus.  I dropped stuff off at Plato's closet, and got money for it!  The kids actually laid down and had a decent rest time this afternoon.  We went to the park with friends, and it was so what I needed.  I needed to hear that there is another mommy out there who is struggling, and understands the frustrations....I could cry but with happiness.
 I know that sounds super sappy, but that play date was like a ray of sunshine in my very dark week...so if you are reading this. Thank you ;)
I am still struggling with being content, but I know that will come.
Happy Wednesday to you all.....I hope your week is going well  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment