About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Friday, May 4, 2012

my friday night dinner date

Tonight I took my daughter out to dinner, and we had a great time! We were silly, and just had a great time together, me and my girl :)
She was so excited to try a new ice cream for her dessert.....tonight she had chocolate chip cookie dough ("like daddy")  and loved it!!!
I think both thena and I needed this time together to just have fun together. Hoping tomorrow will be a fun family day....gotta go now, GRIMM is coming on soon!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment