About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Thursday, October 18, 2012

blog referral

I regularly stalk....I mean follow a friend of mines blog.  She is actually the reason I started blogging a couple of years ago.  Deanna has two beautiful, busy toddlers and writes really great posts sharing parts of her world with all of us.  Deanna has written an ebook which I have on my kindle, and its great. I just re read it a couple of weeks ago, and her openness and honesty as she shares some her darkest moment, and then again as she shares how those dark moments became bright is amazing!
She is having a give away on her blog, and I would really REALLY love to win, so I am sharing her blog info with you all, but contest or not, you should check out her blog, she is a much better writer than I am !!!! plus she posts lots of pics of her "twinsies!"

http://www.deannajsmith.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment