About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Thursday, October 25, 2012

boxes,boxes,boxes

Today I need to pack.....I want to pack, it means we get to go to our new place....but I am really tired.  I didn't feel good last night and still have the lingering headache today.  Caleb is entertaining himself with his train table (best investment ever!!!) but seems to think he needs to fill the void of sister being at school by chatting constantly lol!!  oh well, he has lots to tell me today!
I am good at packing, and purging, or purging and packing....but I just dont have it in me today....although once I get started I wont want to stop.
Ok, my coffee is gone, and I cant avoid the empty boxes any longer...off I go!  wish me luck!!

By the way, we are planning on moving our furniture sunday afternoon anyone available with muscles? we dont have alot of furniture since we are bringing over loads of boxes over the next few days...anyway, if you want to help let me know! we are thinking around 2:30 sunday afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment