About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Friday, October 19, 2012

sharing a post

Being that this month is down syndrome awareness, I wanted to share a post that another blogger friend wrote today.
I know that I try to make sure my kids are kind to everyone no matter how they look, or talk.  We treat others the way we would want others to treat us.....
I wanted to share this post from Deanna becuase it has some great points, as well as things to make us as an adult stop and think about. 
If you havent checked out her blog yet, head over there right now and do so. 

Here is the link to Teaching your children about disability.
http://www.deannajsmith.com/2012/10/teaching-your-children-about-disability.html

No comments:

Post a Comment