About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two very busy,wonderful,funny,beautiful children who I have been blessed with to be their mommy. I am also the wife to a sweet,handsome guy who works hard so that I am able to work part time and stay home with our monkeys part time. Our life is never dull, and this is where I vent,share,and everything in between !

Saturday, October 13, 2012

you get what you get and you dont get upset

For some reason that phrase seems to keep popping up in our house, and it seemed fitting for me as well.... We  made some hard decisions about the essex rental as well as a house in colchester that we liked. there were just a few too many negatives that made us decide to pass...we dont want to leave this place and for whatever reason be upset/disappointed about the "new" place....
all that to say that we are still looking for a place....we are hesitant to buy right now, and if we dont find a rental we will probably look to buy in the spring.  BUT if we find a rental that 1)isnt insanely priced 2)decent 3)has storage,some sort of a yard in a nice area    we will do that!  yesterday I spent pretty much the whole day cleaning.  I get like that sometimes, but I figured , we are here for however (hopefully not too) long so I might as well make it more organized so it feels less chaotic for the duration.  I was rather impressed with myself, and felt alot better by the end of the day.
So....local readers, if you hear of any rentals in the area..townhouse,house etc..(as long as it has its own entrance)  please let me know! We are still looking, and would LOVE to be somewhere new by christmas, but I realize that is pretty optimistic....I will keep you updated on our housing situation...thankfully I have found a recipe for potpourri that I can simmer on my stove (I need to go to goodwill to get a pot so I dont keep using my good one) and it seems to make a difference.....


No comments:

Post a Comment